Online Privacy Notice
- Web Site Owner. StadiumSpot, LLC ("StadiumSpot") is the owner of this web site ("StadiumSpot Web Site"). StadiumSpot can be contacted by mail at, by phone at [770-417-8173], or by e-mail at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. This online privacy notice discloses StadiumSpot information practices for this StadiumSpot Web Site, including what type of personal identifiable information is requested in order to make a purchase, how the information is used, and with whom the information is shared.
- Web Site Visits. In general, you can visit on the StadiumSpot Web Site without disclosing any personal information. StadiumSpot does not keep track of the domains from which people visit us.
Web Site Transactions. At times, StadiumSpot will need personal information regarding a customer or a prospect. For example, to process an order or provide a subscription, StadiumSpot may need to know a customer's name, mailing address, e-mail address and credit card details. It is StadiumSpot's intent to inform you before StadiumSpot collects personal information, such as user's name and/or address on the Internet. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, StadiumSpot will respect your wishes.
- Personal Information That May Be Collected.
- Identifying Information. In order to make a purchase OR access certain areas within the StadiumSpot website, StadiumSpot will request a user to provide certain personal identifying information, which may include: name, postal address, e-mail address, screen name, password, telephone number, facsimile number, method of payment, and, if applicable, credit card number. StadiumSpot may request additional information necessary to establish and maintain customer's account.
- Service Quality Monitoring. Some Web site transactions may require a customer to telephone StadiumSpot, or StadiumSpot to call the customer. StadiumSpot will not contact you by telephone without your prior consent, except to confirm an order placed online and/or to inform a customer of the status of such order. Customer should be aware that it is StadiumSpot's practice to monitor, and in some cases record such calls for staff training or quality assurance purposes.
- Information from Children. StadiumSpot does not sell products or services for purchase by children, and will not collect or post information from a child under the age of 16 without the involvement of a parent or guardian. StadiumSpot will notify the child’s parent or guardian at the e-mail address provided by the prospective customer, alerting the parent or guardian to the child’s use of the Website and providing instructions as to how the parent or guardian can delete the child’s registration from the Website. StadiumSpot does not use personally identifying information collected from children for marketing or promotional purposes, and does not disclose such information to any third-party for any purpose whatsoever.
- Chat Rooms, Forums and Bulletin Boards. If customer participates in an StadiumSpot chat room, discussion forum, or posts messages to an StadiumSpot bulletin board, customer should be aware that the information disclosed and shared will be broadly available to other persons, both inside of and/or outside StadiumSpot, who have access to that chat room, forum, or bulletin board. Some individual StadiumSpot chat rooms, forums or bulletin boards have additional rules and conditions regarding participation. Also, participant's expressed opinion is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of StadiumSpot.
Links to Other Web Sites. An StadiumSpot Web site may contain links to other web sites. StadiumSpot is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other Web sites.
- Uses Made of the Information.
- Limited Uses Identified. Without customer’s prior consent, StadiumSpot will not use your personal identifiable information for any purpose other than that for which it is submitted. StadiumSpot uses personally identifiable information to reply to inquiries, handle complaints, provide operational notices and in program record-keepings. StadiumSpot also processes billing and business requests related to StadiumSpot’s website participation.
- Stored Information Uses. StadiumSpot stores the information provided by customer. Stored information is used by StadiumSpot: to support customer interaction with the StadiumSpot Web site; to deliver customer purchases; and/or to contact customer again about other StadiumSpot services and products.
Online Advertising. Some companies that help StadiumSpot deliver interactive on-line advertising, such as banner ads, may collect and use information about StadiumSpot's customers to help StadiumSpot better understand the types of advertising or promotions that are most appealing to StadiumSpot's customers. After it is collected the information is aggregated so it is not identifiable to a specific individual.
- Disclosure of the Information.
- Within Corporate Organization. StadiumSpot is a multinational organization, with legal entities, business processes, management structures, and technical systems that cross borders. StadiumSpot may share your personal information within the StadiumSpot corporate organization, and may transfer the information to countries in the world where StadiumSpot conducts business. Some countries may provide less legal protection for customer personal information. In such countries StadiumSpot will still handle customer personal information in the manner described herein.
- Mergers and Acquisitions. StadiumSpot never shares, sells or rents your personal information without prior notice to customer and the opportunity to opt-out.
- Agents. StadiumSpot employs or engages other companies and individuals to perform business functions on behalf of StadiumSpot. These persons are provided with personal identifying information required to perform their functions, but are prohibited by contract from using the information for other purposes. These persons engage in a variety of functions which include, but are not limited to, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer services.
- Affiliated Businesses. StadiumSpot works closely with affiliated businesses operating web site stores, providing services or selling products on each other's Web sites. These businesses identify themselves to customers. Customer information related to a transaction with an affiliated business is shared with that affiliated business.
- Marketing Analysis by Third Parties. StadiumSpot reserves the right to disclose to third parties personal information about customers for marketing analysis; however, any information disclosed will be in the form of aggregate data that does not describe or identify an individual customer.
Disclosure to Governmental Authorities. Under certain circumstances, personal information may be subject to disclosure pursuant to a judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants or orders.
- Use of Computer Tracking Technologies.
- No Tracking of Personal Information. StadiumSpot's Web Site(s) are not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by visitors. Through web site access logs StadiumSpot does collect clickstream data and HTTP protocol elements, which generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff for research and development, user analysis and business decision making, all of which provides better services to the public. The statistics garnered, which contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information, may also be provided to third parties.
- Use of Web Beacon Technologies. StadiumSpot may also use Web beacon or other technologies to better tailor its Web site(s) to provide better customer service. If these technologies are in use, when a visitor accesses these pages of the Web site, a non-identifiable notice of that visit is generated which may be processed by StadiumSpot or by its suppliers. Web beacons usually work in conjunction with cookies. If customer does not want cookie information to be associated with customer's visits to these pages, customer can set its browser to turn off cookies; however, Web beacon and other technologies will still detect visits to these pages, but the notices they generate cannot be associated with other non-identifiable cookie information and are disregarded.
- Collection of Non-Identifiable Information. StadiumSpot may collect non-identifiable information from user visits to the StadiumSpot Web site(s) in order to provide better customer service. Examples of such collecting include: traffic analysis, such as tracking of the domains from which users visit, or tracking numbers of visitors; measuring visitor activity on StadiumSpot Web site(s); Web site and system administration; user analysis; and business decision making. Such information is sometimes known as "clickstream data." StadiumSpot or its contractors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics.
Collection of Personal Information. StadiumSpot collects personal identifying information from customer during a transaction. StadiumSpot may extract some personally identifying information about that transaction in a non-identifiable format and combine it with other non-identifiable information, such as clickstream data. This information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level (not at an individual level) to help StadiumSpot understand trends and patterns. This information is not reviewed at an individual level.
- Information Security.
- Commitment to Online Security. StadiumSpot employs physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the security and integrity of personal information. Billing and payment data is encrypted whenever transmitted or received online. Personal information is accessible only by staff designated to handle online requests or complaints. All StadiumSpot agents and contractors with access to personal information on the StadiumSpot web site(s) are also bound to adhere to StadiumSpot security standards.
No Liability for Acts of Third Parties. StadiumSpot will exercise all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of customer personal information. However, transmissions protected by industry standard security technology and implemented by human beings cannot be made absolutely secure. Consequently, StadiumSpot shall not be liable for unauthorized disclosure of personal information due to no fault of StadiumSpot including, but not limited to, errors in transmission and unauthorized acts of StadiumSpot staff and third parties.
- Opt-Out Right. Customer has the right at any time to cease permitting personal information to be collected, used or disclosed by StadiumSpot and/or by any third parties with whom StadiumSpot has shared and/or transferred such personal information. Right of cancellation may be exercised by contacting StadiumSpot via e-mail at [email@example.com], telephone or certified postal mail. After processing the cancellation, StadiumSpot will delete customer or prospective customer's personal information from its data base.
Access Rights to Data.
- Information Maintained by STADIUMSPOT. Upon customer's request, StadiumSpot will provide a reasonable description of customer's personally identifiable information that StadiumSpot maintains in its data bank. StadiumSpot can be contacted by e-mail at [firstname.lastname@example.org], telephone at [770-417-8173], or certified postal mail at .
- Corrections and Changes to Personal Information. Help StadiumSpot to keep customer personal information accurate. If customer's personal information changes, or if customer notes an error upon review of customer information that StadiumSpot has on file, please promptly e-mail StadiumSpot at [email@example.com] and provide the new or correct information.
- Your California Privacy Rights. Beginning on January 1, 2005, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of StadiumSpot who are California residents to request certain information regarding StadiumSpot’s disclosure of personal information for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 30 days of receiving such a request, StadiumSpot will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. StadiumSpot reserves its right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this paragraph.
California’s privacy laws require a company to provide notice to California users of their rights to receive information on to which entities their information was shared for marketing purposes.